11/20/08

Brothers

These two handsome guys are the sons of my dear friend Tiffany. Tiffany has a special place in my heart. She is an inspiration to me as well as many others. She is strong, she is a fighter, and is the proof of what God can do when we pray. When she asked me to take pictures of her boys, I was thrilled. She said she does not want to forget what they look like at their ages now. I photographed them last year when I was first starting out and I am amazed how much they look like little men now! Thank you Tiffany! It was so great reconnecting with you and look forward in spending more time with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, girl...you did it to me again!!! You nailed it!!! Thank you for capturing my boys the way you did!!!
how am I going to choose?

love ya,

Tiff