1/29/09

Remember them?

Well, I am still alive! I am still living in Missouri as my husband finishes up with his training in Fort Leonard Wood, but I had the opportunity to come home this weekend to photograph 3 babies, attend one of my best friends bridal showers, and photograph a wedding. Then I am flying to St. Louis early Sunday morning. Whew! The next couple of days are going to be a whirlwind. Anyways, onto my wonderful clients Nicole and Drew. I met them just a couple of months ago to do some maternity pictures. I have the privilege of documenting their baby's first year. Baby Baylor came into this world a couple of weeks ago and I got to meet him today. He is absolutely perfect. Nicole and Drew are such naturals. Nicole looked absolutely stunning and I got some pretty cool shots of her for their eyes only. (Nicole, I will send you one through e-mail. :) Thanks guys! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek...gallery to follow!